Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Challenge #4--Best SWTOR Memory

It's hard for me to call up a "best SWTOR memory" about which I haven't already written . . .

After all, the crazy path to defeating the Lord Vivicar challenge was pretty epic . . .

Or the time I first used the Jedi Mind Trick . . .

And seeing my 8-yr-old daughter progress well through the game was really cool . . .

And playing in warzones is always a source of great fun . . .

I have screenshots from the closing scene in Chapter 3, which was nice, although the conclusion was rather bittersweet.

I don't think I'll identify one here as the "best."  Just count on it that whenever I find myself delighted in-game, it will be reflected in my blog, so you won't be missing anything.  ;)

1 comment:

  1. I've got some great memories too, and like you it's a mix of great pve fights/storylines, seeing friends enjoy the game, and of course some great pvp fights. I haven't even gotten to the good parts of most classes, but have maxed a smug and bh, the two most boring (IMO) storylines, outside of the romances :) What Mako does after you say I do cracked me up. I can say that I don't enjoy pvp healing, though mainly due to my "not very good at it at 50 compared to how I do in PVE healing" combined with my poor sportsmanship. The 10-49 pvp is truly a blast. It was quite a feeling being #1 in kills, damage, and fewest deaths as an 11 scoundrel in my first match on a pvp server on that character. Those matches where the pug gets behind but doesn't lose help, starts really playing together, and ends up squeaking it out, those are the ones you never forget.

    ReplyDelete