Sunday, April 29, 2012

Challenge #18--Favorite In-game Outfit

I've already mentioned how glad I am that the outfits all tend to coordinate for each class.  (Except the trooper.  Every so often, there are some absolutely horrible combinations which show up.  But, as I'd guess they're looking for functionality more than fashion, they may not care as much.)

It always seems to be that my Consular grows to love whatever outfit she is wearing.  And then, when it becomes imperatively obvious she needs to upgrade, she hates her new outfit until it sort of grows on her . . .  So I can't complain much about her current outfit, or even the outfit before that one . . .

I do remember, however, the first time I really, really liked one of her outfits.  It was the Stalker Robe she got on Tatooine.  It was striped, with really cool detailing on the bodice!

 
And while it looked rather funny on some of the male Consulars, it looked really good on her.  I used to look smugly at the screen and tell whichever daughter was watching at the time, "I make this outfit look good!"


She managed to pick up a lucky purple random drop--Anointed Drammasian Silk Lower Robe--which perfectly matched the style of the Stalker Robe.


Unfortunately, at about level 40, she had enough PVP points to pick up a set of PVP gear with a collective increase so high it didn't make any sense to continue wearing the robe for strictly sentimental value.  I didn't like the new outfit . . . for a few levels, anyway . . . so I put the Tatooine robe in her cargo hold to wait for the day, one day, when she could mod it up to the point where it made sense to wear it again.

And that day could be today!!  If, of course, she chooses to do so.  Right now, she's kind of enjoying looking like Nadia's sister, but that Stalker Robe outfit is calling her from her cargo hold . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment