Friday, April 27, 2012

Challenge #17--Favorite Place

What is my favorite place in-game?  That's a hard one.

I live in a desert and have to deal with sand blowing in my teeth, so all my favorite places in-game are NOT deserts.  I have enough desert in real life to want to spend my fantasy existance in other locations.

On the flip side, we very rarely get snow, which delights me to no end, so my favorite places are NOT snowy.

And although I live in a rural area, my favorite places in-game are NOT cities.  Coruscant drives me about as crazy as it does Qyzen.  (Not that I'm looking for things to hunt, but you get the idea.)

Actually, my favorite planets are Tython and Alderaan.  The mountains on Alderaan are spectacular to the point where I took a few screenshots, thinking I might use one as my blog background.  And I greatly enjoyed my time questing in that zone.

But Tython, of course, as the seat of the Jedi, ends up feeling like home.  It seems to be a place where my Consular can go and know she is among like-minded people, in a beautiful, peaceful environment.  And as the place where it all started, it remains in a special corner in her heart.

2 comments:

  1. I think Tython is TOR's Elwynn Forest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point! Just wish it had a goldshire-style hub. or a crazy lady selling kittens.

      Delete