Thursday, April 19, 2012

Challenge #13--SWTOR players or bloggers you admire.

This is a tough topic, because almost all the blogs I have read have had exceptionally interesting material at one time or another, so it's difficult to select one.  But I'll make a stab at it.

One blogger which comes to mind is Njessi, of Hawtpants of the Old Republic.  She always seems to have an insight or two which make me chuckle.  I totally laughed out loud at her blog entry about BSOCKs, which I thought was an hilarious term.  (My Jedi Consular, of course, being a real "toe-the-line" kind of person, has never encountered BSOCKs, btw.)  I appreciate her frankness in her evaluations of the various gaming experiences she encounters.  And when I was trying to figure out what other blogs about healers were out there, I stumbled on her extensive blog list, which was very, very helpful.

A player I admire is someone in my Republic guild on Vrook Lamar server who goes by the name Mercutio.  I don't think I've seen a more enthusiastic SWTOR player, ever!  Between being aware of every new development coming down the pike, pushing research efforts, raising alts, and writing a very long and detailed character biography which threatens to become a novel, Mercutio shows a willingness to dive into the game and enjoy every bit of it.  It is refreshing to see someone with so much drive and excitement.

Generally speaking, the people whom I admire the most are those who tend to have qualities I do not, and this is no different.  Keep up the good work!

1 comment: