Friday, April 13, 2012

Challenge #10--Favorite Websites/Blogs

Blog favorites:  Look to the right.  ;)

That is not a complete list of all the blogs I have read at one time or another, however.  I'm still discovering.  :)

SWTOR Website favorites:

Interestingly enough, I don't really go in search of reading material outside of blogs, the basic SWTOR forums, or the Redeemed guild website.  While my habits pertaining to doing basic character research are still in full force, I'm not trying to be a cutting-edge progression raider.  There comes a point where "good enough" is good enough.  (Luckily for me, my guildies are really good about putting up guide information.)

Non-SWTOR Website favorites:

Drudge Report  (Collection of headlines and links.)
Netflix
Pandora
Amazon  (When you live in the sticks, you order a lot of stuff.)
Rush Limbaugh (Yep, I'm a "Rush Babe".)
Reuters' Oddly Enough  (They do collect some interesting stories.)
Tempest  (This is the WoW guild with whom I raided for almost 3.5 years.  I still keep up with them, even though I'm not playing WoW.  Yes, I miss it, but with everything I have going on, especially with my teenagers, . . . well, you know . . .)
LDS site (Official church website for members.  As a Sunday School teacher, I find it handy to be able to look up curriculum and resources easily.  The site geared toward non-members, with more basic information, is at mormon.org.)

(I will refrain from being so tasteless as to link my own blog as a favorite website, lol, but I sure do spend a good deal of time here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment