Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Challenge #19--Stuff

What do I have in my bag or cargo hold?  Stuff.  Way too much stuff.

To qualify that, I do have to say I have not purchased more than one extra row in my bag, nor have I purchased any more cargo hold space.  So while it seems like way too much stuff to me, it's not nearly as much as it could be.


You can see I have quite a bit of bioanalysis materials . . . to what end, I do not know.  I guess I thought I would make consumables for alts, but as I'm not raising serious alts and as my husband isn't playing his at all, I may end up pulling some out and simply selling them at auction.

I also have a few old outfits at the lower right.  Here I kept the Stalker Robe, as well as my outfit from level 10, believe it or not.

My pre-order goodies are also here, which tells you how much I have actually used them.  (None except for the speeder . . .)

And I have a few odds and ends.

In my bag, you can see some things I should really just get rid of, but there are also my Rakata biochem items.  (Yay!)

Yea . . . I should really do some housekeeping . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment