Saturday, May 12, 2012

Decidedly Undignified Squeal

This is so terribly exciting!!!  Squee!!  (Anyone who doesn't want to see screenshots can just leave right now . . .)

<ahem>  /returns to some semblance of dignity . . .

Somehow, I am seriously getting into this Agent story . . . I love being a sneaky spy!  I get to fight terrorists . . . I just got my ship . . . and I now no longer have a name.  <dun dun DUN!>



(My number is not, however, 007 . . . My husband started singing this song when he heard . . . (I apologize for the boring dance moves of the people in the background.))

"Be careful of these people, Cipher."

This seems a good time to quote Emily Dickenson, at least in part:

"I'm Nobody, who are you?
Are you Nobody, too?
Then there's a pair of us
Don't tell . . ."



And my ship is cute! And the door is beautiful! (I like doors. I tend to notice houses with nice doors.) /weep with happiness


. . . I'm babbling, aren't I?

I stayed up way too late, because I just couldn't end until I had finished the "getting ship" sequence.  It would have been out of place to give Keeper a hug, so I didn't, but I sure wanted to . . .

"The Eagle says he's got agents around the galaxy.  Assuming he's telling the truth, you're going to be doing some traveling."

When I was leveling my Jedi Consular, I got into the story so much I burst out into tears sometimes.  I remember the excitement I felt when I actually got my first lightsaber . . . It was a little disappointing not to hear it go "whoosh, whoosh" a lot, because I was healing and tossing rocks or R-2 units.  Now, although I'm on the other side of the conflict, and I'm not using a lightsaber, I find myself thoroughly enjoying the role I'm playing here, as well.  (I wasn't kidding about hugging Keeper . . .)

Off I go, into the sunse . . . well, never mind.

The front bears an uncanny resemblance to an aircraft I used to watch take off when I was a teenager . . .

1 comment: