Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mobility, Hooray!

As you know, Hikarinoko managed to first make it to Tatooine when she was level 23, then turned around and ran away for more level.

I returned at level 24, which was a reasonable level at which to attempt the first few quests.  BUT it presented a different problem.

Have you realized just how far everything is on Tatooine?  Simply going across town is a matter of a couple minutes' running, and some of those bonus quests require you to run everywhere, in several parts of the town, searching for people who may not even be out in the open air.  (I figured out that last clause after I finally finished the bonus quest, using the same person every time he spawned, because I couldn't find any others.  Didn't think of looking inside the buildings.)

So as I exhausted myself running up and down and around on the sand, I commented to my husband, "Word of advice.  Don't go to Tatooine until you are level 25.  Just don't."

Those in-town bonus quests finally did the trick, however, and it was with great relief I pulled her speeder out of her mailbox.


Now she's ready to take on anything . . . or just about anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment