Saturday, February 25, 2012

Six, or Sixth

Go into your image folder
Open the sixth sub-folder and choose the sixth image.
Publish the image! (and a few words wouldn’t hurt, though I dare say I couln’t stop a blogger from adding a few words of their own).
Challenge six new bloggers.
Link to them.


Njessi at Hawtpants of the Old Republic tagged me.  /wave Njessi!

Hmmmm.

I'll be honest:  if there is a way to get screenshots in this game to automatically save, I haven't found it yet.  I probably haven't worked hard enough, but there you are.  When I take a screenshot, I end up having to paste it into something like PowerPoint or Paint and save it from there.  It works, but it's clumsy, so my SWTOR screenshots are kept to a minimum.  (Which is too bad, because it's so much fun to include screenshots in blog entries.)

This means, of course, that I do not have anywhere near six folders.  But in the spirit of the meme, I'll pick the sixth screenshot on my list and include that here.


You can't see the chat very well here, but that is the reason for this screenshot.  Someone in guild was talking about the particulars of Sage healing, and as I wanted to make sure I hadn't missed anything while in my questing conversations, I extended the chat window temporarily and screenshotted it to double-check later.

In my past life in that other MMO, I used to screenshot conversations all the time, from interesting discussions about completely unrelated topics to conversations I had while in official "officer" mode.  So this is something which feels very natural to me by now.  Hopefully I can figure out a simpler way to screenshot.  (It's probably something very obvious which I just haven't noticed yet . . .)

I think all the SWTOR bloggers I follow have already been tagged, so I'm afraid I'm going to have to skip the last step.  (Come to think of it, I think all the WoW bloggers I follow have also already been tagged, even the ones who post very, very rarely . . .)

Update:  Thanks to a guildie, I now know where the screenshots are being stored.  Who would have thought they'd end up in the Documents folder, instead of Pictures or in a subfolder in the actual program folder?  More screenshots incoming!!  (Thanks, Teao!)

2 comments:

  1. Hiya Ana!

    This is Vitriola and I have a question. You say in day 1, "I have five daughters--yes, five, and they are all girls".

    ummm... What other kind of daughters are there?

    I see you are getting lazy without me to keep you sharp! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yea, yea, . . . I don't have anyone with whom to do verbal fencing anymore. ;)

      But seriously, you'd be surprised how many people look at me after I say, "five daughters", and ask, "all girls??"

      Delete