Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ooooo, Shiney . . .

I guess "Oooo, Shiney," is not exactly what most people would say when they are riding on the trams on Corellia.  But I find myself just as mesmerized as the tram follows its path.


While other modes of in-game automated transportation merit an alt-tab out while I wait to arrive at my destination, I can't help staring at my screen in brainless delight as the tram progresses, feeling ever so slightly like a child on a roller coaster.

The little things are what make the difference, right?

2 comments:

  1. I was extremely fascinated by the Corellian tram the first time I did the quests on that planet. The shiny wore off after a while though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, this is my 2nd character on Corellia, and I'm still staring . . .

      Delete