Saturday, December 8, 2012

Anachan, Part II

This is my new baby Jedi Consular.  Does she look familiar or what?


When I first made my second Consular (with the unimaginative name of Annachan), I made her a Miraluka, with a purple veil.  It took me about five levels to figure out it simply wasn't going to work.

If the eyes are the windows of the soul, the eyes are also what help me feel a connection to my character.  It might have been somewhat mitigated if I could have used the same hairstyle, but it was unavailable to that particular race.  Long story short, I just couldn't connect with her.

So I deleted her and made . . . Anachan, part II, also named Annachan.  I think I got about as close as I could to my original Anachan, without knowing if I actually chose the right face shape or complexion, which are more difficult to identify.

Below is my Anachan from the Beta, whose feature numbers I recorded and used to make the Anachan I played to level 50.  If they aren't identical, they're pretty close!  I guess I spent enough time staring at my original consular's face, I could recognize her, more or less, while I tweaked the settings the second time around.



But before you shake your head and wonder why I'd play the same character twice, remember--I'm the kind of person who reads stories over and over and over . . . I just recently started Lord of the Rings again . . .

I miss my agent Hikarinoko greatly, but I want to save my other agent until I can play with my husband.  I've gone the entire path solo once, with the exception of one boss, so I know I can do it.  Now it's time to let him experience the story, as we level characters together.

No comments:

Post a Comment