Thursday, November 22, 2012

Subscriber For a While

I really do have the sweetest husband . . .

When he saw me glaring at my action bars, he sighed, sat down at the computer, and subscribed me for 60 days.

"See?" he said.  "It doesn't auto-renew, so you can feel better about it."  (I knew there was no use protesting the action after my first attempt; twenty years of marriage lets you know when it just isn't worth the argument.)

How refreshing it was to have my skills all properly placed on bars and to be able to keybind frequently used abilities!

I've managed to remember Hikarninoko's abilities well enough to continue her adventures on Voss, even remembering some of the "tricks" I used to have to do to help her be able to solo most things with Vector.

It's good to be back on board, if only for a little while.


No comments:

Post a Comment