Saturday, January 19, 2013

Altoholic?

I've never considered myself an altoholic--that was/is my husband.  But lately, I'm finding myself with a few more characters than I'm used to juggling.

First, there is Anachan, my level 50 retired Jedi Consular.


Next, there is Hikarinoko, my level 49 rather-retired-except-when-I-want-to-run-a-warzone-for-the-giggles Imperial Agent.


Then there is Kaminoko, my 2nd Agent, who is played when my husband wants to run on his Bounty Hunter.


(Hard to tell in this picture, but she actually does look different than Hikarninoko.  Different face style, and enough make-up to almost make me uncomfortable.)

And Annachan, my 2nd Consular, who started out just for me to play, but might end up playing some with my husband's Shadow Consular, if he decides to play him . . . (The story doesn't seem to be grabbing him, so she may end up all mine, muahaha . . .)


My Bounty Hunter, Karinoko, is now being leveled to play with my husband's Sith, because he asked me to do it.

Surprise!  She's got blue skin and red eyes!
Well, with all those characters either maxed or earmarked, I found myself once again without a "run around casually by myself" character.  Oy . . .

Sooooo, desperate to have a character I could play whenever I wanted, without having to worry about my husband playing, and figuring I didn't really need a third Agent or Consular, I created a Smuggler, who I intend to spec out as a healer, since I know Gunslinger bored me to tears.  Her name is the incredibly unimaginative Ana-chan.  (Haha, I can use hyphens . . .)

You knew she would look something like this, didn't you?
Does this make me an altoholic?  Honestly, I don't think it does.  An altoholic jumps back and forth between characters as if they do not know what it is they want to play.  I jump back and forth between characters for social reasons, so to speak.

At least I know I always have something I can play!


2 comments:

  1. Nice blog!

    I've been the same lately, playing more and more low level characters, mostly for the story and fun of it. I also really wanted a character to play without my boyfriend, which became my smuggler. But my sage is still my main (and only level cap character).

    Also, you have the same hair as I, but then on all characters. :O
    Not sure what it's like on your server, but on mine there are actually really few people with this hair type. Don't ask me why, I think it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer to make characters with whom I can identify, which is why I like the blonde hair and simple hairstyle. I think a lot of people like the more exotic hairstyles.

      Delete