Saturday, July 21, 2012

I Have Time . . .


This evening, I found to my surprise that I arrived too late upon the scene of my quest.  So I alt-tabbed out and decided to blog while I wait.


See?  No spice boxes to destroy.  Nothing to do but sit tight and twiddle my thumbs.

But that's ok:  I have time.  I am still unemployed, although I did have an interview, and with any luck, I should be receiving something in the mail in the next two days.  (At least, they said they'd be sending it.  I'd just say I have a job lined up, except I hate to say anything until my signature is on the page making it official.  So I'll hold off and tell you when it's certain.)

Pardon me while I return to the game and see if there are targets for me . . .

/destroys spice boxes

Ok, now that that is over, take a look at this!


Vector finally replaced his admittedly very nice Alderaan chest piece.  Now, we look something rather like a cou . . . I mean a team, now.  Aren't we adorable?  (Ok, so that might be a stretch . . .)

No comments:

Post a Comment